We are looking for experienced React Native Developers with experience in building mobile apps on iOS and Android platforms using React Native who are passionate and excited about innovative technology, have advanced knowledge and experience with data architecture, are well versed in mobile development and automated testing. This is a online money transferring company located in Mississauga, ON with high potential to acquire solid market share in this field.
- Responsible for the entire mobile application lifecycle (concept, design, coding, testing, debugging, release, support and documentation).
- Make architecture recommendations, and provide guidance and expertise on designing product solutions to work with mobile devices.
- Integrate with existing backend services and possibly create new services to support mobile applications and design interfaces.
- Analyze and resolve application performance problems, and create or modify procedures to solve complex problems considering mobile device capacity and limitations, operating time and form of desired results.
Skills & Requirements
- Minimum 1-2 year experience in android/ios development
- Strong knowledge of object oriented analysis and design, implementation and maintenance
- Demonstrated success shipping at least one public-facing mobile app
- Hands on experience with Objective C and Java
- React native
- Development tools: Android Studio, Xcode, git
- Experience with mobile database SQLite
- Exposure to mobile architecture
- Experience with REST API, GraphQL
- Strong foundational knowledge of mobile UX design/development
- Strong knowledge in performance tools and optimization techniques
- Initial unit testing of features in native mobile apps after they are developed
- Automated testing using tools like Appium
- Knowledge of mobile app Security Best Practices
- Superior communication skills and a positive attitude
- Likes to learn and grow with teammates in a highly collaborative and open environment
Email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and cover letter.