Last revised July 25th 2017
A “Transaction” refers to an order to send money to a “Recipient” through our services.
Your use of this Site is conditional on your acceptance of these Terms. By visiting or using this Site you agree on your own behalf, and on behalf of any organization on whose behalf you may act (collectively referred to herein as “you”), to accept and abide by these Terms for each use of and each visit to this Site. You also agree to comply with our Privacy Statement available at http:// https://www.remitbee.com.
If you do not agree to abide by these Terms, you cannot use this Site. You agree to have these Terms and any related information made available to you, and to otherwise have communications between you and us occur, electronically.
We have the right, in our sole discretion, to add to, remove, modify or otherwise change any part of these Terms, in whole or in part, at any time. If we exercise this right the “Last updated” notice at the top of this document shall be amended to reflect the last date of such changes. Changes will be effective as of the date the changes to these Terms are posted to this Site. It is your responsibility to check these Terms each time you access this Site to determine whether any changes have been made, including by checking the “Last updated” date at the top of these Terms. If any change to these Terms is not acceptable to you, you must discontinue your use of this Site immediately. Your continued use of this Site after any such changes are posted will constitute acceptance of those changes. These Terms apply exclusively to your use of this Site and do not alter the terms or conditions of any other agreement you may have with us.
We may, at any time without notice or liability, and for any reason whatsoever, terminate, change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of this Site, including: (i) changing the availability of, restricting access to, or imposing limits on any or all features or services on, or links to, this Site; (ii) removing, adding, modifying or otherwise changing any fees or charges arising out of use of this Site or any features of this Site; and (iii) removing, adding, modifying or otherwise changing any Content on this Site. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to correct any errors or omissions in any portion of this Site at any time without notice, but we have no duty to do so.
You must be 18 years of age or older and of at least the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which you reside to use this Site.
- Limited License
Subject to these terms, you are granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sub-licensable, revocable, limited right and license to use this Site, including the Content forming part of this Site, solely for informational purposes and solely for your own personal use.
You may not, nor may you cause or assist another to directly or indirectly:
- modify, reverse engineer, decompile, create derivative works from, or disassemble any element of this Site for any reason whatsoever, including for the purpose of creating competitive products or services;
- resell any Content (including Postings, as defined below);
- include any Content in or with any product that you create or distribute;
- copy any Content onto your own or any other web site or into a database or mobile application;
- use this Site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, impair, interfere with the security of, negatively affect the functioning of, or otherwise abuse, this Site or any other services, system resources, accounts, servers, networks, affiliated or linked sites connected to or accessible through this Site (including without limitation uploading, posting or otherwise transmitting on this Site any computer viruses, trojan horses, worms or other files or computer programs which are potentially harmful, disruptive or destructive or that may impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on this Site’s infrastructure);
- use any robot, spider or other automatic program or device, or manual process to monitor, copy, summarize, or otherwise extract information from this Site or the Content in whole or in part;
- use this Site for commercial purposes or activities (other than as permitted through the Transaction Subsite), including without limitation:
- selling or offering to sell any goods or services;
- soliciting for advertisers or sponsors;
- conducting contests, gaming or gambling or offering prizes, awards or any other incentives to any person;
- displaying advertising or sponsorship banners, including those generated by banner or link exchange services;
- soliciting for donations; or
- sending unauthorized or unsolicited junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes or any other form of solicitation or advertising;
- use this Site in any manner that may dilute or depreciate our name or reputation, our Marks (as defined below) or our affiliates or associates;
- interfere with any other persons’ use and enjoyment of this Site or of the Internet generally; or
- use this Site in any manner that is unlawful (including by accessing this Site from any location where such access may be illegal or prohibited), unethical, indecent, offensive, defamatory, derogatory, fraudulent, deceptive, harmful, abusive, threatening, vulgar, profane, pornographic, obscene, sexually explicit, sexist, racist, hateful, offensive, harassing, invasive of the privacy rights of others (this includes the posting of any materials that depict, encourage, indicate, advocate or tend to incite any such conduct), or is otherwise objectionable or which does not respect the legal rights and interests of others.
- Proprietary Rights
This Site is protected by Canadian copyright laws and treaty provisions. Any unauthorized copying, redistribution, communication by telecommunication, reproduction or modification of this Site (including any element of the Content) by any person may be a violation of trade-mark and/or copyright laws and could subject such person to legal action. You agree to comply with all copyright laws worldwide in your use of this Site and to prevent any unauthorized copying, redistribution, communication by telecommunication, reproduction or modification of this Site or any of the Content.
Certain names, graphics, logos, icons, designs, words, titles and phrases on this Site, including without limitation “Remitbee,” constitute trade-marks, trade names, trade dress and associated products and services of Remitbee or its affiliates (the “Marks”) or constitute trade-marks, trade names, trade dress and associated products and services of Remitbee’s suppliers or other third parties (the “Third Party Marks”) and are protected in Canada and internationally and their display on this Site does not convey or create any licence or other rights in the Marks or the Third Party Marks. Any use of the Marks or the Third Party Marks, in whole or in part, without prior written authorization of Remitbee or such third party, as applicable, is strictly prohibited.
Certain icons and images on the Site are owned by Freepik from www.flaticon.com and have been licensed under CC BY 3.0. These icons, images or graphics have been modified to fit the needs of the Site.
- Linked Sites
Certain links on this Site or text, images, comments, or other information posted by or shared by our users (“Postings”) made or shared through this Site may take you to other web sites that are not owned or operated by Remitbee. Remitbee provides these links only as a convenience. Remitbee is not responsible for the content of any such linked web sites. Remitbee makes no representation or warranty regarding, and does not endorse, such linked web sites, the information or other content appearing thereon or any of the products or services available on or through such web sites. If you decide to visit any linked site, you do so at your own risk and it is your responsibility to take all protective measures to guard against viruses and other destructive elements.
We welcome and encourage you to link to this Site. However, you agree that if you link to this Site your web site shall not (a) alter the visual presentation of this Site; (b) imply that Remitbee is endorsing you or any other person, or your or such other person’s products or services; (c) imply an affiliation between you or any other person, or your or such other person’s products or services, and Remitbee without the prior written consent of Remitbee; (d) misrepresent the relationship of you or any other person with Remitbee or present false, misleading or otherwise damaging information or impressions about Remitbee or any of its products or services; or (e) contain materials that may be illegal or reasonably interpreted as distasteful, harmful, offensive, or inaccurate.
You acknowledge and agree that in no event will Remitbee provide any form of remuneration for any links you may make to this Site or any Remitbee products or services.
- Privacy Statement
Any personal information which Remitbee collects via this Site is subject to the Remitbee Privacy Statement available at https://www.remitbee.com.
When you interact with this Site, you agree that information about you and your use of this Site, such as your type of device, your mobile carrier, your internet access provider, your physical location, and/or web pages containing plugins that load in your browser, may be communicated to us.
- Consent to identity verification
To comply with government regulations, we reserve the right to request additional documents and/or information in order to obtain, verify and record information about you. We may require that you provide us with identifying information such as soft credit check, address and date of birth, a bank statement within the last three (3) months, a utility statement such as gas, electricity or telephone bill, a dated photo of you holding an identification card, a copy of identification card such as driver’s license, health insurance card or a passport, etc. You agree to answer a verification call to the telephone number registered with your account or your current telephone number on file if you receive such a call.
You authorize us to verify the information that you provide to us, including by obtaining information from credit reporting agencies or contacting such agencies regarding the existence or length of your credit file. You expressly agree that Remitbee uses the services of a credit reporting agencies that provides credit file information for identification purposes, such as Equifax Canada and TransUnion Canada. You expressly agree that Remitbee may transmit your personal information to such a credit reporting agency in order to verify your identity.
We may provide information about you and your Transactions to government authorities and law enforcement agencies. We reserve the right to report any suspicious Transaction to the relevant government authorities including the law enforcement agencies.
You cannot have more than one (1) Remitbee account. If you accidentally create a second account, you must contact technical support at 905-290-8318 and ask to remove the duplicate account. Any infringement in this regard will result in a permanent shutdown of all of your accounts.
Your login credentials are private and you must not provide them or make them accessible to anyone, including your family members. We are not responsible for any unauthorized access to your account or to personal information in your account, on computer, mobile devices or any other devices.
If the information you provide for your account is not satisfactory and does not meet our risk assessment criteria, we will, at our own discretion, deny you our service and you will be refunded back your fund, if any, by the original Payment Method.
- User Communications
- Any non-identifiable information gathered by us through your use of this Site may be used by us for our own marketing, promotional and product development purposes and more specifically may be stored in a database and used by us to identify, customize and personalize user access, and assess utilization of this Site. Such information may be shared with our affiliates, suppliers, licensors, partners and clients in furtherance of the forgoing purposes.User Postings and Submissions(solicited and unsolicited)
We are not obliged to monitor, screen, police or edit your use of this Site, including Postings you or others may make to this Site, although we may choose to do so in our sole discretion. We will respond as we consider appropriate, in our sole discretion, if we become aware of any inappropriate uses of this Site, including without limitation use that constitutes copyright infringement.
Users of this Site may be permitted to create, submit, or share Postings to this Site. In submitting any Postings, you agree:
- that you are solely responsible for your Postings and any other actions and communications undertaken or transmitted in the course of your usage of this Site, and that you will comply with all laws that apply or may apply to your use of or activities on this Site. Remitbee may investigate occurrences which may involve violations of such laws and co-operate with law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information (including without limitation your personal information or your identity) regarding your usage of this Site (including any perceived violations of applicable law), in each case as may be permitted by or required to satisfy applicable law.
- not to post any Postings that may: (A) harm, threaten, harass, abuse or intimidate any other person in any way; (B) involve materials that constitute, depict, promote, encourage, indicate, advocate or tend to incite the commission of a crime or other unlawful activities, violence, hatred, cruelty or discrimination against any individuals or groups, for any reason, or any act of cruelty to animals; (C) conceal or misrepresent the author or origin of any messages or communication, or that impersonate any person, or that falsely state or otherwise misrepresent an affiliation with any other person, including Remitbee; or (D) disclose any private or personal information about any person without that person’s permission.
Comments or opinions expressed in each Posting are those of their respective contributors, and do not represent the views of Remitbee. Remitbee has no obligation to screen or censor any of the Postings, although as described above Remitbee reserves the right to do so from time to time. As a result, Remitbee has no control over, and disclaims any responsibility and liability for, the content, truth, accuracy, or completeness of any Posting, or the quality, safety or legality of the subject of the Posting. Each person making a Posting is solely responsible for the form, content and accuracy of such Posting. In addition, because user authentication on the Internet is difficult, Remitbee cannot and does not confirm that each user is who they claim to be. As a result, you acknowledge there may be, and you assume all, risks associated with dealing with other users with whom you come in contact through this Site, including without limitation risk of harm in dealing with strangers, foreign nationals, underage persons or people acting under false pretenses.
Subject to any applicable law and the requirements of our Privacy Statement:
- We do not wish to obtain unsolicited ideas, including ideas for new advertising campaigns, new promotions, new or improved products, goods, services or technologies, product enhancements, processes, materials, marketing plans, or new product names. Accordingly, please do not send any unsolicited ideas, suggestions or other materials ("Submissions") to us.
- Any communications sent by you to us via this Site or otherwise, including Submissions, whether solicited by us or otherwise, are on a non-confidential basis (other than personal information which is covered under our Privacy Statement), and we are free to use and disclose the content of any such communication, including without limitation any ideas, inventions, concepts, techniques or know-how disclosed therein, for any purpose including without limitation developing, manufacturing and/or marketing goods and services. You agree to not assert any ownership right of any kind in such communications (including without limitation copyright, trade-mark, patent, trade secret, unfair competition, moral rights, or implied contract) and you hereby waive such moral rights in favour of Remitbee and its affiliates, licensees, successors and assignees. You also acknowledge that you have no right to receive any financial or other consideration in connection with any such communication.
In addition to the amount of each Transaction, you agree to pay a service fee (“Service Fee”), which must be paid by the same Payment Method than the Transaction. We will not proceed with the Transaction until we have received the full payment of this Service Fee. You also agree to reimburse Remitbee for any charges, such as non-sufficient fees (NSF), chargebacks or other similar costs incurred by us in connection with your Transaction.
Any funds for a Transaction must be received before the cut-off time, which is at 8:00PM, to be processed the same business day that it is received. Remitbee may establish or change cut-off time at any time without notice. Any Transaction received after the applicable cut-off time will be process as if they were received on the following business day. In the event that Remitbee proceeds to a Transaction prior to receiving the fund, you are still obligated to pay for that Transaction, and a failure to do so may and will result in legal proceedings.
You acknowledge that Transactions may get delayed due to technical or maintenance issues of financial institutions and that we are not responsible for such delay.
Remitbee is not liable for funds sent to the wrong Recipient if you provide incorrect or inaccurate information on this Recipient.
In the event of a shortfall in the amount received by the Recipient, a complaint must be sent by email or by phone to Remitbee within five (5) business days. After this five (5) business days, Remitbee will not be obligated to investigate and/or rectify the situation.
- Payment and method of payment
Remitbee accepts the following methods of payment (“Payment Method”):
- Interact e-transfer – For funds to arrive on time, you must properly follow the instructions given during the payment process. In the event that there are excess funds, these funds will remain in the wallet associated with your Remitbee account to be used for future Transaction.
- Bill payment – You can pay using bill payment offered at a participating bank. Note that there is a delay up to 72 hours for the funds to be sent and received by us. We are not responsible for any additional delays that may occur. Once the funds have been received and released, Remitbee will process the Transaction.
- Interact online payment and Debit Visa – You must use only one account; no third party account can be used. If you use more than one account, the Transaction will be canceled and the fund will be returned to the original account. We are not responsible for any loss or discrepancy.
- Pre-Authorized Debit - By entering your Payment Method information into your account’s payment profile, you authorize us to debit your Payment Method for charges relating to your use of the Service (“PAD authorization”). This PAD authorization constitutes your agreement and authorization for Remitbee to debit your Payment Method and is effective as of the date you provide Remitbee with your Payment Method information. You acknowledge that this is a Personal PAD authorization drawn for the payment of goods or services related to your personal, household or consumer activity. You warrant to us on a continuing basis that all persons whose consent to debit the Payment Method agree to the terms of this Agreement and that the Payment Method information provided by you is accurate and complete. This authorization shall apply to any Payment Method entered into your payment profile and you authorize us to debit your Payment Method for all amounts owed to us from time to time for your use of the Service, including the Transaction Amount and any Service Fees. AS THE PAYMENT AMOUNT FOR THE SERVICE IS VARIABLE, YOU WAIVE ANY REQUIREMENT THAT WE GIVE PRE-NOTIFICATION OF ANY PAYMENT AMOUNT, THE DATES ON WHICH THE DEBITS WILL BE PROCESSED, AS WELL AS NOTICE OF ANY FUTURE CHANGES TO THE AMOUNTS OR PAYMENT DATES. You may cancel this authorization at any time by closing your Remitbee account. For more information on your rights to cancel a PAD agreement, you may contact your Financial Institution or visit www.cdnpay.ca. Cancellation of this authorization does not terminate this Agreement or relieve you of any obligation to pay all amounts owing to us by a method of payment satisfactory to us. You have certain recourse rights if any debit does not comply with this Agreement or is not authorized by you. You have the right to receive reimbursement for any debit that is not authorized or is not consistent with this PAD agreement. To obtain more information on your recourse rights, you may contact your Financial Institution or visit www.cdnpay.ca.
- Credit cards -Remitbee does not currently accept credit card payment.
You authorize us to debit your Payment Method of all amounts owed to us for your use of our services, including the Transaction amount and the Service Fee. We are not responsible for fees imposed by your or your Recipient’s financial institutions.
- Cancellation and refund
You may cancel a Transaction within thirty (30) minutes of initiating it. All cancellation requests must be received by email using the registered email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any Transaction that is not funded within 72 hours of the Transaction will be automatically canceled. If you initiate multiple Transactions for multiple recipients, but you do not have sufficient funds for the total of these Transactions, Remitbee will proceed with the Transactions in the order in which they were received.
In any events, no Transaction may be canceled if the Recipient has already received the money. In the event of an unfunded Transaction, you may cancel a maximum of one (1) overnight Transaction in a month. If you cancel more than one (1) overnight Transaction in a month, you agree that the Service Fee will not be refunded and we reserve the rights to restrict the access to the services. These restrictions may be the need to obtain a code by telephone before being able to proceed to a Transaction or the right to proceed to a Transaction may be prohibited for a period chosen by Remitbee at its sole discretion.
We will refund all Transaction amount and Service Fee that have not been received by the recipient. A Transaction is considered completed when the Recipient received the money. In any events, if, for any reasons, the money did not reach the intended recipient we will refund the money within ten (10) business days following our investigation. In the event of a dispute on the amount or on the status of delivery, you must provide us with evidence such as verifiable bank statement or any other document that we may request at our sole discretion.
All refunds will be credited to the same Payment Method used to fund the Transaction, except for e-transfer. In these cases, you will be refunded in the wallet associated with your account and will be able to use the funds for future Transactions.
If you are dissatisfied with our services, Remitbee will reimburse you the Service Fee you paid for the unsatisfactory Transaction in the form of a wallet credit that you may use for your future Transactions.
- Campaigns and promotions
These Terms apply to any promotional campaigns that Remitbee may offer from time to time in addition to any additional terms and conditions specific to such campaigns. Remitbee reserves the right to withdraw any promotional offer or campaign at any time and without notice. Remitbee will resolve any disputes in regard to these campaigns at its sole discretion.
- Pick-up locations
You expressly agree and acknowledge that the availability of pickup locations is updated regularly and that phone numbers are not available in all location.
We make no representation or warranty and there are no conditions of any kind regarding this Site, the Content or Postings, including without limitation any representation, warranty or condition regarding the accuracy, reliability, currency, or completeness of the Content or Postings, including that they are appropriate or available for use at any locations outside Canada. We make no representation or warranty that your use of the Site will be uninterrupted or error-free. You are advised that accessing the Site from locations where its contents are illegal is prohibited. If you access the Site from locations other than Canada, then you do so on your own initiative and you are solely responsible for compliance with all applicable laws, including export and import regulations and intellectual property laws of other countries.
You acknowledge and agree that this Site (including without limitation the Content and Postings) is provided on an “AS IS” basis and that any use of or reliance on this Site shall be at your sole risk.
You will provide all hardware required to access and use this Site and agree to be responsible for all telephone, data and other charges necessary to access this Site.
REMITBEE AND ITS AFFILIATES DO NOT MAKE ANY, AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL, REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, BY OPERATION OF LAW OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABLE QUALITY, OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR THOSE ARISING OUT OF COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE WITH RESPECT TO THIS SITE (INCLUDING THE CONTENT OR POSTINGS). FOR GREATER CERTAINTY, REMITBEE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE WILL (i) MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (ii) BE COMPATIBLE WITH YOUR COMPUTER OR MOBILE DEVICE OR ANY RELATED EQUIPMENT, (iii) BE RELIABLE, ACCURATE, AUTHENTIC, CURRENT OR COMPLETE, (iv) CONTINUE TO OPERATE, (v) OPERATE WITHOUT INTERRUPTIONS, OR (vi) BE ERROR-FREE.
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM REMITBEE OR THROUGH OR FROM THE SITE, SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THESE TERMS.
- Limitation of Liability
YOU AGREE THAT IN NO EVENT WILL REMITBEE OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVES (COLLECTIVELY “REMITBEE REPRESENTATIVES”) HAVE ANY RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH THIS SITE, THE CONTENT OR THE POSTINGS FOR ANY LOSSES OR DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT (INCLUDING FUNDAMENTAL BREACH OR BREACH OF A FUNDAMENTAL TERM), TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE BASIS, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR OTHER DAMAGES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DAMAGES FOR HARM TO BUSINESS, LOSS OF INFORMATION OR DATA, HARM TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEMS, LOSS OF PROFIT, LOSS OF SAVINGS OR REVENUE, LOSS OF GOODWILL OR OTHER ECONOMIC LOSS), ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH OR RELATING TO THE USE OF OR ACCESS TO, OR ANY INCONVENIENCE, DELAY OR LOSS OF USE OF OR ACCESS TO, THIS SITE, THE CONTENT, THE POSTINGS OR ANY CONTENT OF ANY LINKED WEB SITE, OR FAILURE OF SUCH WEB SITES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY DAMAGES SUFFERED AS A RESULT OF OMISSIONS OR INACCURACIES IN SUCH WEB SITES, CONTENT OR POSTINGS, OR THE TRANSMISSION OF CONFIDENTIAL OR SENSITIVE INFORMATION TO OR FROM SUCH WEB SITES), EVEN IF WE OR ANY REMITBEE REPRESENTATIVES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE OR LOSS OR IF SUCH DAMAGE OR LOSS WAS FORESEEABLE. IN NO EVENT WILL REMITBEE BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTS OR OMISSIONS OF ANY OTHER USER.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT REMITBEE ACTS AS TRUSTEE FOR THE REMITBEE REPRESENTATIVES WITH RESPECT TO ALL RIGHTS CONTEMPLATED HEREUNDER ARISING IN FAVOUR OF A REMITBEE REPRESENTATIVE. REMITBEE AGREES TO ACCEPT SUCH TRUST AND HOLD AND ENFORCE SUCH RIGHTS ON BEHALF OF EACH REMITBEE REPRESENTATIVE.
WE ARE NOT LIABLE IF YOUR BANK ACCOUNT IS HACKED AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF OUR SERVICES. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROTECTION OF YOUR COMPUTER, MOBILE DEVICES OR ANY DEVICE WHILE USING OUR SERVICES, FROM ANYONE AND FROM ANY DAMAGE SUCH AS VIRUS OR SPAM.
YOU WILL INDEMNIFY AND HOLD US AND THE REMITBEE REPRESENTATIVES (THE “INDEMNIFIED PARTIES”) HARMLESS FROM AND AGAINST ANY CLAIMS BROUGHT BY THIRD PARTIES ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THIS SITE, AND ANY BREACH OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BY YOU, INCLUDING ANY USE OF THE SERVICES, CONTENT OR POSTINGS OTHER THAN AS EXPRESSLY AUTHORIZED IN THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. YOU AGREE THAT THE INDEMNIFIED PARTIES WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH ANY SUCH BREACH OR UNAUTHORIZED USE OR MODIFICATION, AND AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AGAINST ANY AND ALL RESULTING LOSS, DAMAGES, JUDGMENTS, AWARDS, COSTS, EXPENSES, AND LAWYERS’ FEES OF THE INDEMNIFIED PARTIES IN CONNECTION THEREWITH.
- Choice of law
You agree that all matters relating to the access to, or use of, this Site shall be governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario and the federal laws of Canada applicable therein, without reference to its conflict of laws principles, and that you will comply with all such applicable laws.
Any dispute between us and you or any other person arising from, in connection with or relating to this Site, these Terms, any Transaction through this Site or any related matters must be resolved before the Courts of the Province of Ontario, Canada sitting in the City of Mississauga, and you hereby irrevocably submit and attorn to the exclusive jurisdiction of those Courts in respect of any such dispute.
- Termination of Use
If you breach any provision of these Terms, then you may no longer use this Site. We, in our sole discretion, shall determine whether these Terms have been violated. You agree that we may, in our sole discretion, terminate or suspend your access with or without notice.
Upon termination or suspension of your access, regardless of the reasons therefore, your right to use the Site immediately ceases, and you acknowledge and agree that we may immediately bar any further access to this Site. We shall not be liable to you or any third party for any claims or damages arising out of any termination or suspension or any other actions taken by us in connection with such termination or suspension.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us and you with respect to the subject matter hereof, and supersede all communications, representations or agreements, either oral or written, between us or our affiliates and you with respect to this subject matter. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you and Remitbee agree to a written services agreement and such agreement expressly overrides these Terms, the provisions of such agreement will prevail. Additional Terms and conditions may apply to registration for and access to and use of the Transaction Subsite. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of these Terms or portion thereof to be unenforceable, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to effect the intent of these Terms, and the remainder of these Terms shall continue in full force and effect.
No waiver of or consent to depart from the requirements of any provision of these Terms will be binding unless it is in writing and signed by Remitbee. You and Remitbee are independent contractors, and no agency, partnership, joint venture, employment or franchise relationship is intended or created by these Terms.
The provisions of these Terms will enure to the benefit of and be binding upon you and Remitbee and its respective successors and assigns, and, if you are contracting as an individual, your heirs, executors, administrators and personal representatives. You may not assign these Terms or your rights and obligations under these Terms without our express prior written consent, which may be withheld in our sole discretion. We may assign these Terms and our respective rights and obligations under these Terms without your consent.
Any communications required to be made with Remitbee in regards to this Site, including in respect of any use or disclosure of the information made available by you, may be forwarded to:
107A Dundas St East
Notices to you may be sent, if applicable, in our sole discretion, to the address or e-mail address supplied by you. In addition, we may broadcast notices or messages through this Site to inform you of changes to this Site or other matters of importance, and such broadcasts shall constitute notice to you at the time of sending.
The parties have required that this agreement and all documents relating thereto be drawn up in English. Les parties ont demandé que cette convention ainsi que tous les documents qui s’y attachent soient rédigés en langue anglaise.